Check out my stepsons JEEP

It was ugly and stupidly built the first time you posted that BS and it's still ugly and stupidly built.

Your 'story' is also bull shit just to get votes for the thing. I think you should be reported to the site, especially if there is any prize money involved.

There is 'no' way any fool alive or dead went mud running 'all the time' with those street race tires. You are full of shit.

Mike

Mike Romain

how do you really feel Mike ;)

.com/ride/2143270

Reply to
Jarod Sprauer

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Was he some kind of pimp?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Send me your address and i will come show you how full of shit I am you Idiot!!!!! Just send it

Reply to
Jeff

We've already seen the kid's ugly-ass Jeep; I am hopeful that it was totaled so that Planet Earth doesn't have to see it anymore either. Counter-culture statements like this are overrated and boorish, and frankly, it doesn't say much about the previous owner.

Now go away.

Reply to
JD Adams

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Bill,

You just said, "Ditto", to saving wolves. ;^)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Good enough guys, I understand you don't like his jeep, I stand to gain nothing from these post or his website.

what i don't understand is why someone has to fly all to hell and call me a liar, tell me you don't like my post but do not tell me my stepson is not dead.

Reply to
Jeff