trailer tow mirrors

I'm having a hard time finding trailer tow mirrors that fit my 2006 Jeep Liberty. There are a variety of 'universal' strap-on things that look like crap.

Does anyone have decent mirrors that they use? Are there any models that don't necessarily fit on the existing side mirrors?

Any help much appreciated

Reply to
budman

How big a trailer is it that are you towing with a Liberty that you need mirror extensions?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

*snikker*

universal strap ons... he he he he he he he....

**EHM** (must stop acting like a grade schooler)

I googled Jeep liberty mirror tow

Didn't find anything either... but thanks for the giggle.

Kate

06 TJ

Reply to
Kate
20 ft. Jayco Jay Feather Sport. It's 8 ft. wide. The Liberty is factory equipped for towing 5,000 lbs. It also has the diesel engine.

Reply to
budman

I assume the trailer weighs less than 5,000 pounds and the combination along with all your gear is under the Liberty's GCWR?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Does that trailer fit within the allowable frontal square footage specs?

Reply to
billy ray

I found some mirrors that fit well on my 98 XJ on eBay

Vespa Boy

I googled and found these.

me know how they work as I'll need some for my CRD soon. JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

Now THAT I could live with. I'll check with my local RV dealer and see if he's got them or can get them. I'll get back to this forum one way or the other.

Thanx for that.

Reply to
budman