unlimited rubi on the lot

Well, I saw my first at the dealer yesterday. It was patriot blue with khaki interior. :-(

Dealer told me that with my trade, it could be mine for $21k. If i'm spending that much, I'd rather order one in the color of my choice. Matt told me that I could order one with a >black< top not that crappy grey color.

Now all I have to do is get some $ together. My wife told me that if I can keep the payments the same, it's mine.

anyone want to chip in? ;-)

Reply to
Chad Fraker

Where was it located?