new tires

First off, I'm a commie pinko bastard for considering Asian tires. There! Now that that's over with :), has anyone tried Sumitomo brand truck tires? I Googled the group and saw some people have Dunlops (Sumitomo), but has anyone tried the ones they actually put their name on? I'm looking for a replacement for my Kelly model they don't make anymore, and my Dad got some Sumis for his pickup and likes them. I need 31" x 10.50", mud or otherwise aggressive offroad. Thanks in advance!

Matt

Reply to
mhammer8

You are right! God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

" snipped-for-privacy@nospamyahoo.com" wrote:>

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I knew I could count on you, Bill! :)

Matt

Reply to
mhammer8

Update: These are the best tires I've ever owned. Period. I got 31 x

10.50 Sumitomo HTR Sports and they have been great in the wet and snow, are quiet, and made my mileage better from comparable Kelly muds. Once I see how they wear, I'll know whether to keep buying them!

Matt

Reply to
mhammer8