FYI: Unlimited on the lot

Saw an Unlimited on a lot in Virginia today:

Silver with black hardtop

4.0 w/Automatic Dana 44 rear $26K

Looked good!

Reply to
JimG

I had heard some blah blah regarding the 05 having a V6. Is this true?

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

BTW, I'd much rather have one of these:

and if the top popped that would be even better.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Now that's cool!

Reply to
JimG

JimG did pass the time by typing:

ooo

:)

Reply to
DougW

I honeslty wish I was mature enough not to say this....but I do get a chub whenever I see the Brute!

I WANT I WANT I WANT!

haha

Reply to
SB

TMI!

SB wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

Got mine last Monday in Hull Quebec near Ottawa.

I traded my Intrepid 2000 for it, even if I have 2 kids. Just could not resist.

I am the first one in the region to get it and let me tell you heads are turning when they see it.

Also silver with black top. It drives much better than I anticipated.

Forget about fuel economy... still breaking it in , hope it gets better but I doubt it!!!

Reply to
Eric and Elizabeth

Congratulations!

There are a bunch of us in the Ontario area from this group that do camping trip runs usually about 2 hours from Ottawa.

We are doing a 12 day run up to James Bay at the end of August this year too. Family style vacation trips if you might be interested.

Photos are here:

Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Aug02

16/02
Easter/02
Trip Misc.
build
03
Mike

Eric and Elizabeth wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Saw a few of these at Moab last week, most set up with 4"+ long arm lifts and 35"+ tires. They look great set-up. Haven't heard how they wheel but I'd expect them to be superb.

Reply to
Jerry McG