Update on axle ratio

I had a 3.07 in my '04 TJ (62,000 mi) and I wanted to have a 3.73, but it didn't seem economically feasible. Just traded for an '06 TJ with a

3.73 rear. Problem solved :-) It has the 25X package (Ecco aluminum wheels, 3.73 with Trac-Lok, Hard top, A/C, cruise control and 6 CD changer) And the previous owner was thoughtful enough to put on BFG T/A's 31x10.5 R 15 tires. Only has 23,000 mi. :-) Silver with a black top and a very nice after market tube front bumper. Not new, but close enough for my budget :-)
Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Wow, sounds pretty good!

Reply to
nrs

Congrats on the new ride!

I'm getting set to regear mine to 5.13s :)

Maybe 4.88s, but I'm leaning heavily toward the 5.13s

Kate

06 Rubi, with some stuff thrown at it. 3.73 rear. Problem solved :-) It has the 25X package (Ecco aluminum wheels, 3.73 with Trac-Lok, Hard top, A/C, cruise control and 6 CD changer) And the previous owner was thoughtful enough to put on BFG T/A's 31x10.5 R 15 tires. Only has 23,000 mi. :-) Silver with a black top and a very nice after market tube front bumper. Not new, but close enough for my budget :-)
Reply to
Kate

Reply to
Frank_v7.0