HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

Reply to
EDDIE O'CONNOR

canadatrader.ca

Reply to
griffin

Well eddie I am not the amazing Creskin and could not determine where you lived because you did not state so your other choice would to be move from USA lite to south of the boarder, eh. (Just funning ya Canada is a beautiful country) HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

I'm going to really go out on a limb here, and guess he comes from Annapolis Valley Nova Scotia, Harry :-)

Dave Milne

LMFAO, Just do not bring a saw.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

--

-- LE CLONE

279 Notre-Dame Gatineau, Qc J8P 1K6 (819) 643-0511 SANS FRAIS 1 888 643 0511
Reply to
Le CLone

Thank You All - I've added AutoTrader to my Favorites. I get excellent results by selecting "Auto" I hope to get one in time for the June Jamboree 2005.

Reply to
EDDIE O'CONNOR

Reply to
twaldron