USA Today article about Jeep

"an all-new Wrangler built on a new engineering platform"

you hear the flush too?

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

My favorite quote:

"An updated Liberty that goes on sale next spring along with an all-new Liberty Renegade. Renegade has skid plates and fender-flare covers for real off-road driving, as well as a tougher roof rack, light bar and a more squared-off military look than the standard Liberty".

Yup. When it comes to "real off-road driving", I always consider the toughness of a roof rack, or the presence of fender-flare covers.

Perhaps they plan on rolling over often...

-John

Reply to
John Sevey

OH and now Jeep 'admits' the hummer is competition?! "an SUV priced under $20,000 whose design is not yet finalized; a four-door, Wrangler-inspired answer to General Motors' planned downsized Hummer H3."

"Renegade has skid plates and fender-flare covers for real off-road driving," "The current Renegade is mostly a looks package" So which is it? offroad or looks? I guess now looks equal offroad, but more plastic aint gonna get me up that boulder.... Nick

Reply to
Nick N