300C's? Where?

I heard on the news yesterday that D-C is increasing the number of shifts at their plant in Canada this summer because they can't keep up with the orders of 300C's. I wonder where they're going because I hardly see any in Toronto.

Reply to
Arthur Alspector

Sounds as if you need new spectacles -- I see them *all over* Toronto.

-DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Reply to
Dave

Must be those headlights on the Intrepid, Dan, cuz I just got new specs a month ago and I still don't see the 300C's. They must be hiding out in the poshy part of town : )

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur Alspector

I've seen about five or six so far in Maryland.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

You won't see many - if any - here on Long Island. The only one I see is the one in my driveway :)

Reply to
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

Queen and Coxwell is poshy...? Bloor and Ossington...? Yonge and...well, anything...?

-DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Kokomo, Indiana is full of them. Also starting to see a lot of Magnum's roaming around

Reply to
N.Cass

Haven't see a single one on the street in Massachusetts.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

Reply to
Richard Ehrenberg

According to USA today they are selling great.

"Richard Ehrenberg @hvc.rr.com>" In the Hudson Valley of NY, they've become nearly ubiquitous. Looks like a

Reply to
Art

In fact they are selling so great they are cutting off the rental car company's supply.

Reply to
Art

Me too.

I have seen that the Budget dealer on Derry Road north of the Airport has some for rent. Ugly cream colour though. James Linn

Reply to
James Linn

Reply to
kokomoNOSPAMkid

As well they should. Chrysler, has built a solid, FAST sedan that's got the looks to match the performance. It brings a grin to my face everytime I start my ride to work in the morning.

Reply to
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

See

Greg Houston

The looks haven't grown on me yet...and probably won't. Every time I see a

300, I want a sandwich (looks like the bread box in my kitchen).
Reply to
James C. Reeves

Check out the old Downsview Air Force Base, there's hundreds of them parked there. Don't know why, first time I've seen that many Chryslers in one spot.

/jowaite

Reply to
jowaite

At an Air Force base? I used to work for a defense contractor. A lot of the vehicles parked at an Air Force Base can be from visitors. Translation: rental cars.

Reply to
Hmmm...

Storage parking. Airports are common places for manufacturers to park new cars that are waiting to be sold and transported.

Think about it. Airports are fenced and secure places (usually). Hard to get onto an airport field (without being caught). Even harder (or impossible) to steal a car that's parked on the tarmack (assuming it's drivable. Probably don't have much gas in them anyways). No doubt a source of revenue for the airport.

It's pretty common to see hundreds of cars parked on the perimiter of the airport field in Windsor (Ontario) if you're on the EC-Row overpass at Lauzon rd.

Reply to
MoPar Man