NP207 identification

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Anyone have a good picture of a NP207? About all I can find is a small picture on jeeptech. I have a T-case that is stamped with the NP logo, but I am not 100% positive it is a 207, and the id tag is missing. Any other info out there on identifying a NP case? It is on a 87 TJ, but it is not stock, and it has date stamps of "rebuild it 1999". So I don't think that info help me.

Reply to
Fletcher

Somehow I knew I could count on you.... Thanks Bill..

Fletcher