Our New Trail

Here's a short clip of the new trail that my buddy and I have been building/clearing for the last couple weeks...

trail is located on my buddy John's land in North Kingston Nova Scotia ...The same property that John hosts the NS Jeep Jamboree...The trail is a very tight off camber trail with lotsa hill climbs and some VERY steep decents on the side of the North mountain in the Annapolis Valley... We will be running the trail for the first time on October 23rd as we will be hosting the NSJC (Nova Scotia Jeep Club) Fall Crawl...everyone and anyone with a Jeep is invited...Steve?? come join us?? More info can be found on the NSJC message board

4X4PLAY

As I watched the Rover, I knew a Jeep could have done better. And Voile, it did.

Reply to
Jim Gemmill

I think it's just the fact that I had the opportunity to watch him attack it first which told me that I wasn't gonna be able to just crawl it, I needed momentum... The Rover "50" is a very sweet rig...all coils, front and rear factory lockers (not on for the climb), axles equivalent to a D44 and a low end torque diesel engine...

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

It wasn't called the Rover 50 here - we called it a Defender 90. No lockers as standard though, but stronger and more capable than any current Jeep bar a Rubicon out of the box.

>> The trail is located on my buddy John's land in North Kingston Nova> >> Scotia

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

You're right Dave...that is what it is...it's been a rough Thankgiving weekend here ;)...yes he had it shipped from the UK...

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

How are the lockers actuated?