Water pump brands

Hi, I'm looking at water pumps brands, and I would like any recommendations on the brands that I found listed. I'm sticking with new, as oppossed to remanufactured. Here are the brands: ASC Carter Beck / Arnley GMB

Simco, and Cardone were listed as remanufactured. Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks. LJ

Reply to
Lou

I've used GMB with no problems. Stay away from remanufactured crap. "Lou"

Reply to
Desert YJ

Thanks. Lou

Desert YJ wrote: