weight of wrangler?

Just bought a Brake Buddy for towing 93 Wrangler with hard top. Initial set up requires weight of the car. I don't have a guess. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Barry

Reply to
Barry N Stigerwalt

Right in the 3000 lb neighborhood, give or take a couple hundred..

Mike

Barry N Stigerwalt wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I had my 1986 cj7 258 6 cyl, 5 speed, fiberglass body, soft top, 5 32" tires on a weight station scale and it was 3120 lbs. carmine

Reply to
Jet

My CJ-7 is 3540 wearing nothing but a bikini.

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG

With a hard top, tool box, and a tank of gas, you will be around

3800 pounds.

Barry N Stigerwalt wrote:

Reply to
Roy J

Dang, My YJ is pushing 4000 pounds. This is with me in it and a full tank of gas. Tool box in the back.....trail ready. Certified Quarry Scales.

Daren

Reply to
Daren McMorris

Maybe you should drive PAST McDonalds the next few times. :)

Actually, it's not hard to get these th> Dang, My YJ is pushing 4000 pounds. This is with me in it and a full tank

Reply to
twaldron

How bout a near stock 98, 2.5 with 33x12.5's? 3" lift, 5 speed. soft top? George

Reply to
OU812

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)