Torque to original spec

I am about to install my new Warn front bumper on my 2000 TJ. The instructions indicate, 'On TJ models, use original bolts and washers in the six mounting locations, torque to original spec'. Is there any place on the web where torque specifications can be found for a 2000 TJ?

Reply to
JeePenn

I am about to install my new Warn front bumper on my 2000 TJ. The instructions indicate, 'On TJ models, use original bolts and washers in the six mounting locations, torque to original spec'. Is there any place on the web where torque specifications can be found for a 2000 TJ?

Reply to
JeePenn

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)