What do I need to pull this part?

I have the oppurtunity to pull a spare tire carrier off a junk CJ (swing-away).

What tools am I going to need...any tips?

Thanks,

Ross

Reply to
Jack-Jack

A "hot wrench", a couple of chisels, a BFH and a fire extinguisher . Try not to burn the mounting holes out too much.

Reply to
jeff

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

If you want to pick up one from Utah I have one sitting here you can have for the price of a lunch. I don't want to ship the pig, but you are welcome to pick it up if you are close enough.

Reply to
Rusted

You'll need wrenches.

Reply to