What is wrong with people?

I'll repost your duties and the rules in detail later.

Meanwhile, shaduppa you face.

Cornudo!

I'm sure I've PLONKED a few 'innocent' people here, but if they've ventured into the fray then it's just collateral damage, I guess.

tw

Reply to
twaldron

This is Usenet, withered one.

No appointments necessary.

You flap your gums here daily, so either flap to the questions or shut thy flap completely.

And so it shall come to pass that I, in my Omnicience, sayeth to the Grand Cooyon Of The Lower Depths:

Now My son, go cheweth upon the Holy Tampon and sayeth thee 69 'Hail SW's and you may escape my Wrath of Grapes.

(Dat's Canajan, eh? 'Tunderin' hell it is, by'e, and don't you forget it...)

Reply to
Jesus H. Chrysler, Esq.

You /were/, Billie. You /were/ a curiosity.

But you've run the length of your schtick, you went into reruns and now you are simply a resounding

B O R E

You mayeth now ask for My blessings and pray that I might have mercy on your malodourous, blackened soul.

Everybody's pal, but yours to fear,

JC

Reply to
Jesus H. Chrysler, Esq.

Please refer to my other post on this subject.

Reread as much and as often as necessary until you finally understand.

Under terms and conditions of your parole, are you allowed to enter Baseball Stadia?

Come to think of it, are you even allowed out-of-state? Shoulda asked earlier on that one.

See, /even/ I can make small errors and tiny oversights, so don't feel quite so bad about being a continual screwup.

Schlub.

Like I said, you're gutless, Bill; and no amount of huffery-puffery on Usenet is going to change that.

Reply to
Cassandra Incognito

You're stupid if you don't, since I just told you about it. But thanks for at least making a statement, even if its truth is doubtful.

Reply to
Cassandra Incognito

As many as you want, but that's not the same as challenging someone to a fight, which you're apparently too scared to do.

A front lawn full of liquor bottles, though unique, hardly qualifies as a security system.

Reply to
Cassandra Incognito

Come on down and we'll talk about it:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Come on down and we'll talk about it:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Come on down and we'll talk about it:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Come on down coward, and we'll talk about it:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Cone on down coward:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to take the opinion of a jealous, anonymous coward? Too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life, losers! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to take the opinion of a jealous, anonymous coward? Too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life, losers! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

No guts and far too much fat.

I still think he should be made into candles.

Brighten our lives, Cooyon Billie.

Reply to
Tyler Durden

C'mon halfwit, you fill this place with your repetitious blather on a daily basis.

Why draw the line now?

You are here and so is everyone else.

So what IS your problem, Billie? Really.

What could you possibly say 'privately' that you can't say here? Well, threats, for one. Is that all you gots, Billieboi? More hollow threats?

Here King, here King! Bark! Roll Over! Or start talking right HERE and now, you little rat dog, senselessly barking your fat head off and blowing it out your fetid ass, Me One, Me One!!

Gawd, what a mess you are.

Reply to
Tyler Durden

What, now you think you're Beldar?

Or Primat??

Oh, yeah, you think you're Connie.

Well, you have no cone, so go buff whatever it is you're buffing in a closet somewhere. Use the closet you came out of recently.

Yeah. Souse of the border, down Cowardly way...

Has got you chasing your tail like a drunken puppy.

Right on!!

Reply to
Tyler Durden

That's nice, but you need some backup or another person/s to do exactly the same. Then, if you work as a team or as a group, you'll get more noticeable results.

Free advice, that's all.

Reply to
Pink Freud