Wheeling in S. BC?

Looking for some wheeling in Southern British Columbia. Either for some long trails (2-3 days) or an area with a lot of trails where we could spend a few days. Anyone have any ideas they can point me at?? Thanks.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Look near Harrison Hot Springs. I was told about some trails out that way....but never got there. AND, you'll be near the hot springs...which is a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE ;) place to wheel! There's enough logging roads out that way (and north of there) to get you going!

Or go to the Island and I think Mike R. mentioned a trail that will take you to the pacific coast side (near Tofino/Ucluelet). But I never did wheel over there....shame!

Reply to
SteveBrady

Vancouver Island has tons and tons of logging trails! I have been across from Courtney to Tofino via dirt (one paved crossing) and up in the Campbell River to Tahsis area are piles more of really 'middle of nowhere' trails. The whole interior of the island is gutted with more trails than days to run them.

Mike

SteveBrady wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
Greg

About the only downside to going to the Island is the $50 ferry charge...and that's ONE WAY! Robbery!

Reply to
SteveBrady