When are the '08 Wranglers coming?

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know when the '08 Wranglers are coming out?

Thanks.

The Rocket Man

Reply to
Giskard Reventlov

The four door ones are on the lots already here in NY State. Same as my '07 except the price went up.

Reply to
Les

"Les" wrote in news:46ebc8ed$0$17118$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

How much of an increase ???

Reply to
Giskard Reventlov

We have an '07 X 2 door. Base price with no options or shipping added has gone up $785. Don't know about the option list prices.

Reply to
Les

Got my 08 Rubi 2-door 02 September. I special ordered it in July. '07 pricing.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Ward