Where is your Jeep really at?

Put the MILLENNIUM + on your vehicle or your spouse vehicle and you can find out where that vehicle is EXACTLY!!! It is Advanced Internet Based GPS Vehicle Tracking. You can also find out how fast the vehicle has been going, and even call your cell phone when it exceeds a specific speed limit. It lets you know whe it has crossed predefined geographic boundary. Lets you know if your alarm has been set off, unlock your doors, disable the motor, and much more. Not to mention that ou can find your vehicle if someone steals it. Just check out the website and see how awesome this device is.

Kevin H

You are SPAMMING a newsgroup with a formal Charter that forbids commercial posts. The Charter is located here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Experience says that companies that have to SPAM, only sell total garbage for a product. Legit firms don't need to SPAM.

100% for sure they get totally boycotted by me and anyone I know. I will 'never' buy from a SPAMMER.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

I wonder, could I put this on my cat? When I put her out at night she must go somewhere, I want to find out if she is staying at the neighbor cat's house or just our running around. I want to know if she is playing beside the highway or if she is being a good kitty and staying safely within her boundries. I want to know if she has fallen to the temptation of cream straight from the cow on the neighbor's farm or if she has upheld her moral standards and pushed that home grown temptation away ans sworn to only drink pasturized cream like a good little kitty.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Spam from a salesman who flunked high school English.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Some of us can hang onto our girlfriends and don't need this crap.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

I know where mine is...

... still sitting in the shop. Waiting on parts again.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

What's wrong with her?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

If you are going to continue to keep this SPAM thread going, Please snip the damn SPAM off it.

Mike

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

After all the work, and the long wait for the brake parts, Tony gave her one last going over and found a front axle seal and a front u-joint bad. Not a big deal, but...while the local parts place carries them, they were out of stock on the size I needed. She should be done tomorrow.

Reply to
jbjeep

Good to hear,that your parts will be in tomorrow. It's frustrating when things go haywire and you cannot get parts. Here where we live, it's a way of life, not a an occasional thing.

On an up note, it's good that you found the damage before it really broke :)

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Yes, would hate to lose it on the way to Moab or something like that!

Reply to
jbjeep