Willys Engine available

I have an almost complete and still together 4 cylinder Willys engine available for offers. If anyone is interested, I will post some casting numbers. It turns over freely and has been in storage for over 25 years. The intake and exuast manifolds are gone, but other than that, its complete, including a decent flywheel.

Smokey

Reply to
Smokey

Yes, post some numbers... What is your location?

Reply to
Joe M