Words Can't Describe....

LOL! That would make my jeep look so much more cool than if I had an A Bar - NOT!!!!!

Reply to
AK

Very funny, but you're likely to get someone killed with your joke. In the UK & Ireland alwys look RIGHT before crossing the road. before crossing

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Unless you are an old person, in which case look straight down and go for it - if you cant see the cars, then they aren't there.

Dave Milne

We flew in to Shannon from Boston for our honeymoon last year. I picked up my car at the Hertz counter and off we went. After about 15 minutes of confounding the intersections (don't swing a left turn wide, you hug the curb), I had driving on the other side of the road mastered. :)

What fun, driving in Ireland. I can't wait to go back!

Stub

Reply to
Stubby

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hey. Go back and really look at it. The front take-off angle is awesome! Also it looks like something that would be great for hauling a cow feed tub or fencing gear or what ever all over the ranch. Three years out of four one of Mom's cows croaks on us and then I have to run over and drag a dead cow off into the woods, this would be a perfect rig for that.

[...]

I am honestly serious. Most of my farm and ranch chores are too big for an atv, and really too small for a 3/4 ton pickup. And face it,

14 mpg out of the wrangler or 18 from the Libby make them a poor choice for a run to Wal-Mart. I really would buy one of these things.
Reply to
John Welch