Wow! What a view!

We went out for a drive yesterday. Just turned left and went until we turned right, Got lost in the beauty that is all around where we live. We happened upon a road that we HAD to take;

it was long and windy and we took some offroad spots and found some hidden places but stayed off of private property. We DID find this beautiful view, thught I would share it with you
Yup Tennessee IS a beautiful place. You should see it when it's springtime!

KJKate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

No snow??? My GOD what's CHRISTMAS with NO snow... I mean how can someone write "Happy New Years" with pee in the snow if there is NO snow!!!!

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I should imagine Kate would have some difficulty writing that in the snow as you describe.

That said.. Christmas.. snow? You should come down here one December and try looking for snow... here's some shots (not by me), taken around this time of year, of the city in which I was brought up :)

Jas.

Reply to
Jason Backshall

Nice dirt on that Jeep! I was researching Tennessee hotels years ago when Hubby was working for Denise Austin...found a place that had a rain forest complete with waterfall in the lobby! Can't refind it, but sure wanted to go there!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Was this it?

JS

Reply to
Jerry Slaughter

You write it in the MUD!

LMAO Snow, that was pretty funny.

KJK

: > Yup Tennessee IS a beautiful place. You should see it when it's : > springtime! : >

: > KJKate : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

: > Yup Tennessee IS a beautiful place. You should see it when : > it's springtime! : : Nice dirt on that Jeep! : I was researching Tennessee hotels years ago when Hubby was : working for Denise Austin...found a place that had a rain : forest complete with waterfall in the lobby! Can't refind : it, but sure wanted to go there! : : Seahag :

Thanks Seahag, There is a place in Nashviille near the Grand Ol Opry called the Rainforest Cafe

this be it?

Kate

:
Reply to
KJ.Kate

: > I was researching Tennessee hotels years ago when Hubby was working for : > Denise Austin...found a place that had a rain forest complete with : > waterfall in the lobby! Can't refind it, but sure wanted to go there! : : Was this it? : :

: JS : WOW that is BEeeeooooteeeful!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Grab your shovel Snow. Here's some. Now where is that driveway?? :-)

No snow??? My GOD what's CHRISTMAS with NO snow... I mean how can someone

Reply to
FrankW

Wow, I don't know! The one I remember wasn't near that huge, nor do I recall the dome! It's been maybe 10 years so it could have expanded. That's really amazing!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

No, it was more like the Gaylord...had a big waterfall you could walk behind. Now that I'm Jeep enabled I'd rather go camping near some real falls!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT would make you think twice before driving through diring breakup!

WoW! Can you just imagine.

KJK

: > Snow... : >

: >>We went out for a drive yesterday. Just turned left and went until we : >>turned : >>right, Got lost in the beauty that is all around where we live. We : >>happened : >>upon a road that we HAD to take; : >>

: >>it was long and windy and we took some offroad spots and found some hidden : >>places but stayed off of private property. : >>We DID find this beautiful view, thught I would share it with you : >>

: >>Yup Tennessee IS a beautiful place. You should see it when it's : >>springtime! : >>

: >>KJKate : >>

: >>

: >>

: >

: >

: >

:
Reply to
KJ.Kate

: > "Seahag" wrote: : > : Nice dirt on that Jeep! : > : I was researching Tennessee hotels years ago when Hubby : > was : > : working for Denise Austin...found a place that had a : > rain : > : forest complete with waterfall in the lobby! Can't : > refind : > : it, but sure wanted to go there! : > : : > Thanks Seahag, : > There is a place in Nashviille near the Grand Ol Opry : > called the Rainforest : > Cafe : >

> Could this be it?: : No, it was more like the Gaylord...had a big waterfall you : could walk behind. : Now that I'm Jeep enabled I'd rather go camping near some : real falls! : : Seahag

There are real falls all over Tennessee. Don't know about camping underthem, but places abound with smallish falls.

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reminds me of Highway 21 north of Boise, ID, Highway 44 (Lassen Park) in Northern Calif, and not as harsh but Route 26 (Tug Hill Region) in Northern NY.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

That'd make for an awful wet evening! It looks like a great place to be in the summer, it's usually gawd-awful humid around here.

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

KJ.Kate proclaimed:

But who ever heard of yellow mud writing, have you no respect for the traditions?

Other than the fine old tradition of wandering aimlessly amongst unknown roads and trails until you end up somewhere you've never been before.

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
Will Honea

Ummm.... Mud Angels? You know, you make wings out of mud as it flings up really high from all four wheels *grin*

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Must have had a 10' lift kit!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I did see what looked like the tops of four chrome lights barely visible in a mud hole.

Reply to
KJ.Kate