WTB 6 disc CD

I just bought a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited and it has the single CD player. I would like to get the 6 disc in dash CD player.

Anyone have one for sale after an upgrade?

Thanks.

Dan H.

Reply to
dan

try jeepsareus.com

writesoon!

Reply to
STURGON

What's that Lassie? You say that snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net fell down the old rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:36:10 -0500:

Thanks, but they don't have the in dash unit that I'm looking for.

Dan H.

Reply to
dan

In article , dan wrote: #I just bought a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited and it has the single CD #player. I would like to get the 6 disc in dash CD player. # #Anyone have one for sale after an upgrade? # #Thanks. # #Dan H. #-- # #Dan

have you tried eBay?

I found one for about 250.00.

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

What's that Lassie? You say that Herb Leong fell down the old rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Tue, 11 Mar 2008 03:52:33 -0500:

Yah, but i hate E-bay.

Dan H.

Reply to
dan