Bestop Tinted Wrangler windows

I just got a new green 04 Wrangler Sport 4x4 with the soft top. The windows aren't tinted but I'm looking at Bestop's tinted window package. Can anyone tell me if they are just replacement windows or the full side pannels? If just the windows, how do you install them? How is the quality compared to the factory? Thanks in advance, Mike snipped-for-privacy@hotmial.com

Reply to
Mike

twaldron

they're just like the factory one. Full panel and they seem the same as the originals, maybe a tad lighter weight. I got 'em and they look great

Reply to
Calvin8tor

I have these for my CJ-7 and love them. I also just recently purchased the mesh screen windows and look forward to installing them this spring.

The windows have the same zippered panels as the originals. The only difference you will see is the tint. Just be sure to order the same color trip as your original.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

Who has the best price on them?