WTB: TJ OEM Fog Lamp

Wanted: OEM Fog lamp for a 2003 TJ. I really only need the plastic casing that goes around it, so If you have one with a busted light that's perfect.

Willing to pay $50. Email me Stupidboy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Prefer someone from the Ontario area so that i can pick it up...

Reply to
Stupid

Do you need the mount? If not, I might be able to hook you up. The lamp is burned out, but the casing is in fine condition. I have one from a '97 I could send you (I'm in Denver, CO), as long as the fog itself is the same for an '03. I'll check on my friend's Rubicon if you're interested want. I'll send it to you for $10 plus shipping. Email me if you're interested.

Reply to
Bob