XJ Cooling system

For a '99 XJ, how do I know if it has the heavy duty cooling system? What's the dead give away?

Reply to
Clap Trap

L.W.(ßill)

Usual list.

Larger radiator Tranny cooler (for the auto tranny) Stiffer springs and shocks Trailer hitch Trailer wiring harness

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

OK - thanks guys.

Reply to
Clap Trap

Reply to
mebaggss

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

No nothing wrong Bill. Checked the shop manual to be sure myself. It's not the type you might see on one of the rice burners but it is a R&P not a recirculating ball. I'll email you the shop page so you can check it out. You'll need "Acrobat Reader" to open it. =:{)

Reply to
DeepDiver

I just got the build order for my ZJ [from your link, thanks!!!] and it also claims that I have power rack and pinion steering.

The FSM claims it is power recirculat> Something wrong. Only small passenger cars use rack and pinion.

Reply to
Lon Stowell