Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

97 ZJ Air Intake Hose Keeps Coming Loose
Keeps coming loose at both ends. The fittings on the plastic air boxes at both ends seem to have become tapered. Looking for a cheap reliable fix. Was thinking about just drilling and sticking some...
2
2

radio cuts out when using turn signals
WOW haven't been here in a LOOOOOOONNG time, see some of the old timers from the old rec jeep+willys is still here! My question is that for some time now whenever I use the turn signals the radio will...
5
5

Update on gas splash back on my 2006 Wrangler.
Well the dealer dropped the tank and found it's cracked (plastic tank) around the fuel pump seal on the top. My options are never fill the tank up all the way or get a new one. No plugged vent pipes...
2
2

Howell TBI
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the Howell TBI, this would be for a 1981 CJ7 with 258,
2
2

Gas tank overflow
Collapsed or plugged vent line?
12
12

reclining back seat in 2012 unlimited
Drove a new 2012 Wrangler unlimited with the 6 speed manual. Love the new engine ! ! ! However, is there any way or mod to make the back seat recline ? Otherwise it is very uncomfortable for a long...
1
1

N20700 clip alternative
Ground Effects Moulding Clip - Jeep Liberty $10 / clip ???? I can't afford that. I went to NAPA where I found a large selection of like fasteners. They were bulk packaged and priced at around $5 per 4...
2
2

body fastener; N2700 clip for front Liberty wheel flairs; $$$$
Ground Effects Moulding Clip - Jeep Liberty $10 / clip ???? I can't afford that. I went to NAPA where I found a large selection of like fasteners. They were bulk packaged and priced at around $5 per 4...
2
2

2000 JGC leaking heater core, or internal hoses ?
I am almost sure that my heater core is leaking, but not 100% sure. I do get the antifreeze smell when I run my defroster or heater, but I cannot tell if I get the "film" on the windshield when I run...
1
1

Need CJ7 measurement
Can someone with a CJ7 do me a favour and take a measurement from the face of the top seatbelt bolt on the roll bar to the outside screw on the visor. I'm doing a cage and new windshield frame, my...
2
2

fuel pressure specs?
Anybody got the fuel pressure specs for a '94 Wrangler 4.0L? Seems my Chilton manual is AWOL when I need it. Not sure the specs would be in it anyway.
12
12

JK transfer case or lever stuck
2008 Jeep JK .. I put transfer case in neutral to tow behind my motor home. Seemed to go in a little weird but 150 miles later it does not shift into 2 high ... I can get 4lo, neutral, and 4hi but it...
9
9

Random
I got one of those Smittybilt upper 1/2 doors for my 1995 YJ, with the factory soft top. It doesn't look the same, and it doesn't fit perfect, but I think I might get used to it, and it would fool a...
4
4

'97 ZJ gas leak
Was at the post office yesterday and noticed something dripping mightily. Dipped a finger in it and smelled, smelled like gas but it was dirty and brown. When I got home last night I put it up on the...
1
1

Let's see if I have this right (Wrangler Questions)
Hi, Name's Andrew and I own a '97 TJ Sahara I bought new. Rates are mighty low and I've been looking into a new one. As near as I can tell choices are little more complicated this time around. It...
9
9