1999 Sephia

I have a 1999 Sephia. When I turn the key to start it, everything is interupted until I let go of the key. Starter does not turn. Also shifter will not come out of park even with my foot on the brake and button pressed on the side of the shifter. I need help!!!!

Reply to
kevikev

I have a 1999 Sephia. When I turn the key to start it, everything is interupted until I let go of the key. Starter does not turn. Also shifter will not come out of park even with my foot on the brake and Sounds like a bad ignition switch to me.

Chris

Reply to
halatos2000