Kia Sorento

We Just purchased a 2004 Kia Sorento. This is one nice rig. I mean I have never been a Kia fan. This is not like most Kia's. It has a smooth

3.5 V6, and a smooth 4WD system that ingages after turning a knob. I reccommend buying one of these, if you want a good deal on a great rig. Sell your rig on UsedCarStar.com for free.
Reply to
jushil

We have the 2003 Sorento and it's been a very good choice as we have had no problem as of this date. Check this URL as others have not been so lucky.

snipped-for-privacy@194.PN snipped-for-privacy@.efc!make=Kia&model=Sorento

Reply to
View from Outer Space