idiot lights on dash

I have a 2000 Kia sephia..I replaced battery & now the dash lights(idiot lights) won't go out..What can I do?

Reply to
lexisnana

Many times the warning lights are tied into the alternator lamp, that way they all get 'tested' during the time in which the alternator becomes energized. I would hedge a bet that your alternator is not charging and thus the warning lights are remaining lit.

Chris

Reply to
halatos