2003 Rio Electrical problem

Group...

I have a 2003 Rio with approx 29K on it. At about 3 months old, I started having problems with the right rear signal. Occassionally it will stop working. It can go several weeks without a problem, and then be nothing but problems for a few days. I haven't been able to figure out any kind of a pattern as to when it will work or not. Of course, it never does it for the service guys, so they can't figure out what the problem is. I wondered if any of you have had this problem and if you were able to figure out why.

Rick

Reply to
ZAP

Loose electrical connection/wiring harness problems.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Joseph Oberlander wrote in news:E%ODb.7438$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

That's what we assumed the first time I took it in, but they tell me they've checked all the connections, and all are OK. It's been back to them 3 times now for this, and they can't figure out why it's doing it. It's stupid to the point that the signal won't work as I'm pulling onto the lot at the dealer, and then works fine when it gets into the shop. It's a VERY intermittent problem and usually picks when I'm being followed by a cop to start acting up.

Reply to
ZAP

I have a cruise control problem like that too. I will take it in to be diagnosed and the darn thing works. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will get faulty the next service due:-)

Reply to
Allen Crawford