2005 Kia Sedona Weird Engine Noise

Anyone ever heard of a A/C bracket causing a weird vibration/sound in a 2005 Kia Sedona? The service department claims they have a heavier-duty bracket that makes it go away. To me it sounds like a bearing going out on the front end of this motor.

I believe it's covered under warranty. They had to order the part and I'm waiting at this point so I thought I would ask.

CB ~

Reply to
CB

Have no fear, they are telling you the truth. There is an updated bracket available for the Sedona for your exact complaint. The updated part uses a better metal bushing system to absorb the vibration caused by the A/C compressor.

Reply to
Steve

Jup when you turn on the a/c in some sedonas they seem to make a growlling sound.. turn the a/c off and its just fine. kia may or may not have a fix.

Reply to
G.L