add ons for 2k4 kia rio

I'm just looking for some sites that carry extras for the kia rio. I have one but want add more things to it.

thx snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
kb8ild

cruise control power locks keyless entry security alarm system

I'm Right

Reply to
kb8ild

summitracing,com

Reply to
I'm Right

If you don?t have power already you will not be able to add this.

Your car would have to be completely re-wired.

As for the keyless entry, you can not have this feature if you do not have pwer door locks.

Security Alarm you will have to go with the aftermarket, such as Car Toy, etc.

And last but not least, the Cruise Control. KIA does not have a Cruise Control Kit. You will have to go with an after market unit.

Sorry that I couldn?t be more help to you, Good Luck with this.

Reply to
KIAPartscom