ANCHORAGE ALASKA KIA DEALER

Where in the Greater Anchorage area can I take my KIA to, we just moved here from Chicago.

Reply to
Eksak

Well, a quick study of the US Kia website

reveals a zip code based Kia dealer locator. Simply enter your zip code in the space provided and voila, a list appears. If one does not exist in your zip code, enter those of neighbouring areas. For example, entering a zip code of 99501 (1st zip code in Anchorage) reveals the following:

If you are not sure what your new zip code is, perhaps the following will help you:

Ran Dom

Stanley Motors, has the Kia dealership, they are on Gambel (new seward turns into Gambel) its on the west side around 13th give or take a few blocks

Reply to
Jim n Alaska

Thanks Jim :-)

"Jim n Alaska" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com: