check engine, malfuction shifting solenoids

2002 sedona check engine light,codes po760, 765,750, 755 malfuction shifting solenoid. transmission check by transmission shop and couldn't find any thing wrong with solenoid, problem could be on wiring harness loose connection or faulty ground. I need all the information all you could send me with your similar troubles, Kia does not probide any information on this transmission problem I also need wiring diagrams and your ideas on what could be the problem
Reply to
bronco

I had the "Turbo Speed Sensor" go out on my Optima 2.5 V6. Not sure if it's the same engine in your Sedona. Part was $100. Labor $162. Big rip off on the labor. I know know that this was only an eternal plug in solenoid. A

15 min job.

Part was worth about $.50 of plastic

Car, all of a suden would downshift on its own and would no longer shift into 4th gear.

Reply to
termin8or

Thanks for your help, It is a v6 3.5 engine, I already spend $500 on a transmission shop that thoght that the problem was the computer, that, did not fix the problem. Now the electric shop is charging $500 just to try to find out what kind of problem this car have,

Reply to
bronco