help me - thinking buying kia sportage 2.0 glx se

Hi thinking of buying kia sportage n reg. 99,000 with FSH, 2.0 glx se but don?t know anything about them. is this a good buy? (£1800) or should i stay well clear???

Reply to
rowy

Run away from the vehicle as quickly as possible. Unless you have a hobby of repairing cars frequently.

A waste of cash.

Ron The Kia Owner who knows.

Reply to
news

they like many other cars on the market are only as good as the maintenance that was given them. The sportage runs like a swiss watch, BUT the timing belt must be changed very 60,000 miles, and then again at 40,000 according to to Kia. By 90,000 you'll be needing a water pump anyway, which should be changed at the same time. I have 2 Sportages, I can't say it has any bad habits, I am very pleased with the comfort and performance, even on long trips.

Reply to
helix