Kia Rio 2003 maintenance schedule

I rent a 2003 Kia Rio RX-V. The owner manual recommends oil changes every

6000km. However the Kia Canada website has a pdf brochure that recommends oil changes every 8000km for all models 2003 and later(
). So far I have respected the6000km intervals but since the website states that 2003 models can use a8000km service intervals I'm wondering if one could safely take thisschedule for granted without voidind the waranty in case of problems. Whatwould you do? Thanks.
Reply to
PatMarquis