2003 Galant GTZ Maintenance Schedule Question

Hi,

My 2003 Galant GTZ Maintenance Book say first maintenance item at 7,500 miles or at 12 months

It does not say whether or not I need to do oil change in the mean time. In fact all the maintenace items are spaced at 7500 miles ( or time )

Does the maintenance schedule book *assumes* that I'll keep doing oil change at regular intervals ?

I have 3000 miles on the odometer.

Please Cc your reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com as well.

Thanks for any reply.

Best Regards, Asim Suter snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com