Sorento Diesel

Hi,

did someone know something about a new diesel-engine for the Sorento ? I like to order a new Sorento this week, and a more powerful engine will be nice for the Sorento.

\Andreas\

For sale: Mercedes E270T CDI, 1/2002, 50tkm

Reply to
Andreas Soehnel

Did you hear rumors regarding a new diesel or are you asking for rumors? :)

Yes, the diesel seems not quit powerful at the moment but the 3.5 normal engine would be too big for me - too much full consumption.

There are chip tunings available for the diesel, for example

I don't know if this a big deal. Michael

Reply to
Michael Meier

Michael Meier schrieb:

I'm asking for rumors, because a 2.8-3.0l diesel-engine with between 170-180hp is the right size for the Sorento. I like this car, and I want to order one, but the delivery-time is very long, so everything might be possible.

\Andreas\

Reply to
Andreas Soehnel