Kia Sportage Knocking sound

I own a 1999 Kia Sportage. A few weeks ago I started hearing a rando knocking sound when I was in 4 wheel drive. Well it turns out my vacuu hub 4 wheel drive was going bad and while I was in 4x4 the seal was goin bad and hence the noise.

Ive been doing some research where I could find a replacement for the aut hubs with manual locking hubs. can anyone help me where i could find a goo deal for this parts over the internet?

-

Message posted using

information at

Dannon

Look up Warn Hubs online. They make a set of lockout hubs for the Kia Sportage.

Reply to
amazonmama