Mileage on Kia Sportage

Hi, my Sportage is a 1999 without 4x4. I get 27 miles per gallon. Does that sound right? The engine is a 4 cylinder??? I thought I get more. I have around 60,000 miles. Is it still under some warrantee? I had to replace the drivers side window motor and wondered if they should pay and NOT me. Do you get that if you are the third owner? Thanks, Lily Mae

Reply to
Lily Mae

I had a 2000 sportage and was told if you didn't keep up the reccomended Kia service, then the warranty was no longer valid, and if I remember, the standard was 5 year 50,000 miles....so looks like you are in the same position I was with my Sportage..that's why I got rid of it..

Reply to
misswishy