Kia Problems I HAD...FYI

I have another posting re: my 2004 Sedona, and someone asked about the isses I had with my 2000 Sportage..well..here ya go..I had it 3 years..and in the first 2 1/2 no major pains..in the last 6 months.. ~4 wheel drive went out ~ Windows stopped working (in 100 degree weather) ~ seatbelt in the backseat wouldn't click ~ window washer in the rear wouldn't work and all in all I just didn't feel it to be a safe or reliable (or powerful) car..glad to be rid of it..only reason I bought another Kia is because of the loyal customer $1000 and the other $2500 cash back..and I do have the FULL 10 year /

100,000 mile warranty...
Reply to
misswishy

Thanks Misswishy, I've had the drivers window fixed twice, the motor goes?? otherwise no problems. I think the 4x4's had more trouble. Lily Mae

Reply to
Lily Mae