Questions about 02 Sportage

My daughter just bought an 02 Sportage today, with my help. It is a nice vehicle for a college student. However, when we were driving it back from the dealer (200 miles away), we noticed that she was registering 5 mph faster than I was. I had my cruise at 70 and she showed 75. Anyone experience this situation before? Is this a warranty item I can have the dealer checkout?

Also, is there a website to order parts for the sportage? I need a wheel center cap. I would also like to replace the headlight plastic. It is fading.

Thanks Bob

Reply to
Bob

I found

cheaper then the dealer and all the parts were genuine KIA. I needed the plastic rim that holds the center hubcap. the dealer wanted $7.00, they were $3 and I had it in 8 days. They also had the little clips that hold the sunvisor. Kia didn't even have them. only down side is you have to be patient with the web site, requires a lot of searching to figure out how to order. you have to get to the diagrams, then click on the part. the order part is on top of the screen.

Reply to
helix

Thanks.

Bob