Sorento wheels

Is there a common(cheap) pick a part wheel with the correct bolt pattern,back spacing,and off-set to use as winter wheels on my 06 Sorento?
Id like to mount 4 big snow tires on them.

There must be as I have a set of steel wheels on which I've mounted Yokohama Geolandar I/T+ tires. They have the proper size (245/70/R16) and nothing seemed "exotic" about them. I don't know the make of the rims as I had the tire garage do the choosing.
FWIW, here is my review. Read the addendum at the bottom:
-- Tire size: 245/70/16 (T speed rating) Vehicle: 2003 Kia Sorento EX Luxury Location: Montreal Install date: November 10, 2005
--
I've just had my winter tires installed and therefore have little data to
show. As the weather is unseasonably warm, it will most likely be a few

Site Timeline