Sorento wheels

Is there a common(cheap) pick a part wheel with the correct bolt pattern,back spacing,and off-set to use as winter wheels on my 06 Sorento? Id like to mount 4 big snow tires on them.

Reply to
Robert Black

There must be as I have a set of steel wheels on which I've mounted Yokohama Geolandar I/T+ tires. They have the proper size (245/70/R16) and nothing seemed "exotic" about them. I don't know the make of the rims as I had the tire garage do the choosing.

FWIW, here is my review. Read the addendum at the bottom:

-- Tire size: 245/70/16 (T speed rating) Vehicle: 2003 Kia Sorento EX Luxury Location: Montreal Install date: November 10, 2005

Reply to
Tim Lapin

Reply to
Robert Black