Temperature rise

Hello

I got my Sportage 2002Model from the Kia Service for only the usual Oil and Spark Plugs a few days ago, Today when I turned the A/C on the engine temperature stared to rise above the usual for the first time I also noticed the same symptoms with the fan but not so progressively. Why is it my impression that some thing is not right? I used my A/C even before the last Service. Any ideas

Thank you

Paul Vatal

Reply to
Paul Vatal