The Sedona Minivan

I am thinking about getting the 2005 Sedona LX, with $3000 cash back , is a good deal any issues I should worry about??? I love the Mazda MPV but the Sedona has a nice look for the price too. Thanks all.

Reply to
Garcia Steev

With a 2004 LX and 10500 miles, it's been problem free. This far and away a much better van than the '98 Windstar it replaced. So far my only "complaint" is that the auto headlights like to wait until it's a little too dark to turn on, IMHO. Very impressed for the $$ - it was this or the Honda, but for a better warantee and about a third less in cost, I'm happy.

Reply to
bhall

Before we bought our Sedona (August 04), I used Edmunds.com quite a bit. Personally, with 14000mi, I've no complaints other than it would have been nice if the rear seat were stow-and-go like most of the others.

Reply to
Mark and Dawn Anderson

I bought the 2005 LX with the same rebate. I love the van. No problems and always a pleasure to drive.

Reply to
larry502