tips for installing brake switch on kia sedona?

I was able to remove the old brake switch but sure can't figure out how to install the new one with only 2 hands! I must be overlooking something because I can hardly fit under the dash much less work there. Tried to remove the lower dash cowling but am not having any luck there and really don't want to break anything.

Any helpful tips would be welcome.

Reply to
John

John,

This is a rather dead group for answers to any problems and I would suggest that you pop along here

and scroll down to the Sedona forum where you may find some help (presuming that you are from the UK or another European country). Cash

Reply to
Cash

install the new one with only 2 hands! I must be overlooking something because I can hardly fit under the dash much less work there. Tried to remove the lower dash cowling but am not having any luck there and really don't want to break anything.

What Cash said and/or post at: alt.autos.hyundai

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX