Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 sephia electric
The car has an odd problem. When the headlights are on the taillights come on as normal, but when the brake is pressed the outer drivers side taillight goes out. Also the drivers side licence plate...
1
1

manufacturing dates for model years (US SEDONA)
Does anyone know the manufacturing dates for the 2002 and 2003 model years entering the Tacoma ports? I thought I saw somewhere (may be wrong) that there was an overlap and I was curious. Someone I...

How to remove the radio...
... I need to get the stock radio out just far enough so that I can plug into the antena wire port. How do I do this on a Spectra 2003? Looks impossible!! :) Thanks
3
3

Denver's new mayor
Thought you might all be interested in this quote from a story about Denver's new mayor, John Hickenlooper. "[He] went to all the trouble to get rich and still drives around in an un-air-conditioned...

kia newby
hello, i was thinking about buying a used kia sephia (i think) with 86,000 miles, and was wondering if anyone had any advice or problems with their kias. i dont know anyone who has one, and i cant...
5
5

Re: Rattling sound from passenger side on 2003 Sedona
Used too get a loud whining from the passenger side of a Toyota , after I got divorced I never heard it again.

Re: Thinking of buying a new Kia Rio (UK)
I bought a new (USA, 1.6 lite) Rio in Nov. of last year, have a little over 11,000 miles on it . I do service calls out of it, a mixture of city and highway driving so far it has done well, the only...

I assume I am the only one who has had trouble with an Optima?
I have an appointment to have the passenger's side window replaced, (the drivers front has been replaced twice) and the drivers outside mirror replace (again). @ 38k miles, this trend looks grim. I...
1
1

95 Sportage stalling
Hi all, I have a 95 Sportage which as been running fine until about 2 months ago, when the car just stopped running, while I was driving about 60 mph. I pulled off the side of the road, tried to start...
3
3

What experience with sorrento?
Hi guys, what is it you experience with the Sorento? Nothing bad to say about it? Thanks!

Roof rails for Carens in Italy
I've bought a Kia Carens EX Comfort 2000 CRDi but I have a problem. In Italy Kia does not supplies specific roof rails for my Carens. So I'd like to buy roof rail by aftermarket o foreign suppliers...

Test drives
Kia Sorrento test drive results from an Australian perpective for other 4WDS See
1
1

Sorrento upgrades
Here in Australia the Sorrento on sale seems to be a bit of the EX and LX US spec vehicle. I am windering if it is possible to buy components from overseas to modify the Aus car to US specs; eg poered...

Re: Aftermarket tow hitch for 2003 Sedona??
I had UHaul put one on fo rmy wife. Not as nice as the one I had on my blazer, but it works. The wirig was a snap, except that my father-in-law has a '74 Panther pop up that has the round six-pin and...
1
1

2003 RIO RX-V
I purchased my 2003 KIA Rio RX-V this spring. I like the car BUT every time I go out for a drive - on paved smooth streets in the city, I lose a wheel cap. They are plastic and I can pop them off with...