101s again..

101 passed MOT today with flying colours! What a relief it is, might sleep tonight. We celebrated in style with chips and a bar of chocolate. ...you think I'm kidding, was too tired to go anywhere after all the late nights recently :o) Mrs has made me promise to spend a few nights at home now its MOT'd, trouble is I want to fix the heater, service it, alter the seats, sand some rust, paint, make a new tilt frame, and......... Perhaps it'll wait a couple of days ;o)

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

congratulations! Sounds like its going to keep you out of trouble for a while!

When i got mine MOT'd, it took me 2 days of hard work just to find a garage that would MOT it for me!, so youre doing well! The first day i took it to a garage after booking it in over the phone and being assured they knew what a 101 ambi was and could do it. I then waitied in town while they were supposed to be doing it. After 2 hours they rang me to say they couldnt MOT it as it was too heavy. Stupid people! (I asked them this over the phone first too!)

You wouldnt be fixing that heater in an ambi!. I spent all summer praying my heater would break!! (Sitting in a puddle of sweat on the way to billing at 4AM wasnt fun!). Ive not driven it for the last 2 months since it got cold, but i imagine its still pretty warm in there!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Seconded - well done Graham!

How do you work that out then? I've been in far more trouble sinse getting my 101(s) than in any other relationship I can remember :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Thanks Tom :o)

Cheers Martyn!

It has caused a lot of trouble, but when things start going right its very rewarding. Certainly is enough to be getting on with and keep me out of mischief ;o) Did casually drop into the conversation with girlfriend the idea of getting a radio body too sometime... Lets just say the response was less than favourable ;o) Think I'll be sticking with the one for a while yet.

Cheers to all and have a happy, prosperous and mechanic free year :o)

Graham

Reply to
Graham G