110 2nd row seats

I would like to put some better seats into the second row of the 110.

Is there any other manufcturer to choose from other than BLRS? What are the seats from BLRS like, are they a lot more comfortable than the original seats?

Any help/ advice would be appreciated as we are about to take the 110 on long run and the last time we did this the kids didnt look too comfortable.

Thanks

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Nunn

comfortable.

I have Trakkers from Exmoor Trim. Highly recommended.

Reply to
Smorgo

Twas Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:44:22 +0100 when "Steve Nunn" put finger to keyboard producing:

I've decided to find a way to shift the second row seats back a few inches as I often carry adults and it's rather short on legroom. I'm not sure what's involved yet though. I've heard good things about exmoor trim and theri hi back second row seats.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:32:16 +0100, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

If you're happy with a bit of fabrication and faffing around, I successfully fitted back seats from a sierra to mine. Not what sort of job it is moving the seats back.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

One of the seat replacement vendors (BLRS) markets a set of brackets to do exactly this - I think it moves the seats backwards and tilts them slightly. Never got round to trying them as 'er indoors flogged my 110 one day when I was out.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Young

Weren't you just a bit upset by this?

Reply to
Simon Barr

Twas Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:19:05 +0100 when Pete Young put finger to keyboard producing:

You don't live in Plymouth do you? if so give my regards to your wife, she's a tough saleswoman. ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Just a bit. Apparently we'd discussed it, and "maybe in a couple years time" got somehow interpreted as "OK, put it in the paper this week". It wasn't the best 110 in the universe and committed the cardinal sin of having a leaky door seal.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Young